Large Scale Central

POC's New Turntable Part Two - 12 Photos

Richard Smith said:
David Russell said:
Richard Smith said:
Well I'll surely roll out the barrel for you should you be able to make it happen!
What's in the barrel?
Well.....the first barrel will be a community share barrel and will be filled with rooster. The second one will be liquid to celebrate the first. ;) :)
Hmmm, Rooster inna Barrel..... It kind of has a ring to it.... :)

Cheers, cheers…

David Russell said:
What's in the barrel?
Richard Smith said:
Well.....the first barrel will be a community share barrel and will be filled with rooster. The second one will be liquid to celebrate the first. ;) :)
That's it I'm callin' PETA!!

:slight_smile:
Great answer!

“Rooster in a barrel” kind of like “Beer can in a Rooster”. That’s good chicken!!! You know where they shove that beer can? Got the message, you informed PETA. I’m a member. People Eating Tasty Animals. Ted Nugent is my hero.

Ric Golding said:
"Rooster in a barrel" kind of like "Beer can in a Rooster". That's good chicken!!! You know where they shove that beer can? Got the message, you informed PETA. I'm a member. People Eating Tasty Animals. Ted Nugent is my hero.
LMAO...YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!! :)....Ted for Prez

“LMAO…YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!!”

Whoa now, there is a great insinuation there, that I was once in control. Please don’t let that rumor get started.

“Ted for Prez”

He’s got my vote.

Back to Mr. Smith’s railroad and turntable. My future thoughts of expansion include many ideas developed by looking at his results. Fine railroad.

Hmmm! Somebody’s been dippin’ in the rum…! :wink: :slight_smile:

Richard Smith said:
Hmmm! Somebody's been dippin' in the rum...! ;) :)
Purely for medicinal reasons. Doing my best to prevent scurvy. So far, everything is good

Ummmm ya gotta add the lime juice to prevent scurvey! (Thanks Patrick O’Brien!)

Bart Salmons said:
Ummmm ya gotta add the lime juice to prevent scurvey! (Thanks Patrick O'Brien!)
That an old wive's tail, told mostly by old wive's, don't ya know. All real sailors know it's good medicinal rum that keeps the scurvy mites at bay.

Ric, us sailormen gotta stick together.

right! a quart of rum a day keeps the doctors away!

edit: and once you let them come close, they keep the rum away…