Large Scale Central

PLAYMOBIL Surgery -- Best Material

Took me a while to understand the flat bladed screwdriver reference! :crazy_face:

Bill;

Oops, forgot that the flat blade was considered the standard before the Phillips head became so popular. Probably should have written flat blade. I’m 78 years old, so the older terms creep into my posts sometimes.

Best, David Meashey

Yep just slide the blade between the coupler knuckles and twist. Hence the added long flat blade to reach down between the cars

David, I’m enjoying the Blog. It is interesting there is a warning that the club warns visitors that Kadee couplers are in use!

I’ve made it to the American Invasions at @freddy and have witnessed active shunting operations WITH the long flat bladed screwdriver in use.

As per usual, I’m finding these side trips off the LSC quite interesting and as they provide answers I’m usually left with more questions, like, did the Americans invade another country after 2015? Are there National Garden Railway conventions in Canada like in NZ?

…and David may I ask the significance of FOGCH & CHHN?

Bill;

He once told me the first three letters of FOGCH stand for Fat Old Guy. but I forgot the rest.

Yours, David Meashey

1 Like

Can’t Hear Hate Noise

JMHO YMMV
Just My Humble Opinion Your Mileage May Vary