Large Scale Central

Mike and Missy's new HSB garden line

Nice, Mike… I see how the track connects now… :slight_smile:

Mike Toney said:

try that link. Mike

Looks good Mike…testing a PB imbedding ??

Edit for fail…huumm

More progress=more pics. Went ahead and ballested most of the railway. Between the rain splatter off the dirt and the dog tracking it around, I got tired of it and the dirt seemed to be fairly well settled from the recent rains. The ballest makes things look so much more complete. I also got the waterfall/river up and running. Still needs rocks on the embankments and along the riverbottom but it looks much better now. Our old fountain pump has the flow or close enough to it for right now. The little Stainz is doing the honors on the layout today. Mike and Missy

Oh Yah…. He’s got the bug! Save these pictures to look back at in two years.

Steve Featherkile said:

Mike Toney said:

…And we are not going to expand any larger. … Maybe next spring after tax return time.

Cheers Mike and Missy

Does anyone else notice that these two statements are at odds with each other?

Yeah, he’s got the bug.

I seem to remember a silly notion that the fill was too expensive…

Wisely he made sure Missy got it too!

well, she didnt like the raised table top style set up that I started to build, so I said it was that or buy the fill dirt we needed. You can see how that went. Mike

Mike nice start. Just keep taking your meds and saying “And we are not going to expand any larger.”

:slight_smile: :wink:

I started out modeling a railroad that only had 9 locomotives during its entire existence. I have over 30 locomotives now.

OH I have a mental list of engines I want, starting with the Harz 2-10-2 with sound and a Regner Betty kit. But those are on the long term wish list, both way to expensive for my blood right now. Even the LGB HSB coaches are to rich for my blood. I will be getting the Newqida 4 car set instead(and putting LGB metal wheels on them!) I used to have quite the collection of Postwar Lionel and brass HO. Just slowly rebuilding that collection but in G, which I can see better with my bad eyes. Mike P.S. Add the Piko Reading Camelback to the want list, need something to pull my American freight cars, they dont look right behind a Euro lok!