Large Scale Central

Kalmbach Media SOLD!

I agree with the above. However, if I found a place I was paying to go to and they had some sort of phone blocker, I would give them a piece of my mind and stop dealing with them immediately. If I or anyone else want to use their phone and not talk, that’s up to them and not some business trying to force me not to use my phone. Maybe an important call or text is trying to come in. If kids or wife have an emergency and need me? With all the crazy things going on in our country, I don’t want someone cutting me off. If I want to use my device, that is my choice. Now personally, I attempt to engage people all the time. Some do, some don’t. And sometimes I want to check email, business, do research or simple surf. My decision in a free world. As to the original issue, I hope they make if but I have not bought a magazine or any type in years and probably won’t. Web is better so they must do web to survive IMO.

Ya’ see if the mafia was smart they would also buy up all the magazine companies gambling that your gonna need something to read when the power grid goes down and you need to take a massive dump!

Each media has its plus and minus, doctor office are usually quiet , so a device is a way to kill the time before you go back, plus after 2020 deal lot of magazines are gone. Most keep to themselves.