Large Scale Central

Isn't it time yet?

@Dave_Taylor Dave, great to hear from you. Glad to know you are doing well. I know you always disappear for a few months, but I was beginning to worry. Not about the Challenge, but about you. Looking forward to the Challenge reveal on Jan 1.

1 Like

Daveā€™s been busy trolling for babes on Facebookā€¦

Geezeeā€¦Jonā€¦ now everyone will avoid me in the hallsā€¦

And iā€™ll now have to move again, under the witness protection planā€¦

1 Like

Three jobs ago, in what seems like another lifetime, I refused to be photographed for any company uses. I seriously claimed to be in the program and couldnā€™t have my photograph taken. Funny part is that they bought it!

1 Like

Unlike me, then. I suspect that I was in the witless protection plan all alongā€¦ :innocent:

I have suspected for a long time that there was a witness that could testify to my crimes

Meanwhile, in Hawaiā€™ā€™, come the questionsā€¦

• When do we get the theme (Said by all)?
  • Dad, should we save this for the MIK (Said by Y.D. as we disassembled a broken ceiling fan for disposal)?
  • Do you think it will be rolling stock (said by O.D.)?
  • Is it really going to be AMTRAK 1880-s (said by Kid-zilla)?

Rumors of secession abound, and I am told the theme will determine the number of entrants from our little island!

We have the glueā€¦we have the craftsticksā€¦we have the junk (some of it even train stuff). We are rigged. We are ready. BRING ON THE MIK!

Eric

2 Likes

Come to think of it, itā€™s already tomorrow here!

Itā€™s amazing how time has flown and the Mik Build Challenge is just about here. That is a good thing because I have been getting the itch to build something and could use a bit of direction.

As have we! In fact, we began reverting the lanai from Christmas room to shop today!

Eric

Iā€™m debating on a side project and am impatiently waiting to see what the MIK project is.

Eric,

I cannot answer that for the child but note the Red White and Blue in the video especially the sabers. The child has a box coming and whatever the challenge may be he always has his Amtrak father!
:laughing:

ALC-42 will be available for purchase soon! (from Harbor Plastic Works, according to the post on FB.)