Large Scale Central

IE11

Internet Exploder would be a better name !

Wonderful. My computer updated overnight.

Quite pathetic, I had to enable “compatibility view” for their own MSN website to display properly!
Ralph

Well, here’s a new one. I can’t sell on e**y! It tells me I must turn Compaibility Mode OFF. When I did, then I couldn’t click on the boxes to enter text, just like the initial problem with LSC.
So I calls Customer Support and she says she will pass it on to IT, and they will get back to me the next day. THAT WAS 3 DAYS AGO!

System Restore back to before the update.
Then block the updates.
http://technet.microsoft.com/library/dn338147.aspx
MicroSlime has had these blockers for quite some time. 9, 10 and now 11.
Makes you wonder…come out with new software and a blocker for it at the same time.

Or, download IE8 here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer-8-details.aspx

Or just bail on IE altogether?

Ive fielded a ton of emails today about the latest IE11 not working with more than just LSC. It seems like the best thing to do is grab Firefox or Chrome.

On-line banking included.
Personally, I liked IE6 and older.
Never use anything by the spybot google, including chrome.

The work around worked. So I wont mess with it

I can post by using Firefox. Will I be able to post if I have an Apple computer.

Well, I hesitantly downloaded Firefox, and I am pleasantly surprised. I am not friendly to change!

I still haven’t acknowledged Penn Central.

You should be quite happy with Firefox Lou. I use Opera browser mainly but do use Firefox for some applications.

I have never liked IE. My XP desktop, which is 11 years old had IE5, and had progessed up to IE8. Can’t go beyond that due to pc limitations.

My Sony Laptop has IE11. But I rarely use IE for anything other than referring to the Microsoft web page.

Opera and Firefox acheive all that I need. I don’t like Chrome or any of its variants such as Comodo Dragon.

Lou, who does acknowledge the Penn Central?

Oh yea, I do.

I am finding that Firefox works a lot better on this site then IE8, what I have on my XP machine.

There is no such thing as Penn Central. It is a fig newton of your imagination. If I believe it doesn’t exist, it doesn’t! So there!

Another fun bug arrived this week. I sign in to LSC with a ‘remember me’, then refresh the page and I’m signed out again!

Yesterday I signed in to add a post, typed it, and was presented with the sign-in again; all my typing was lost.

I have had this happening since I joined a few weeks ago.

Try to open a thread in another tab, it opens up but I am not signed in.

Also the Remember Me never works when I try to re-enter the site again.

I am using Compatibility Mode so I can post

Mark Demyan said:

I have had this happening since I joined a few weeks ago.

Try to open a thread in another tab, it opens up but I am not signed in.

Also the Remember Me never works when I try to re-enter the site again.

I am using Compatibility Mode so I can post

I switched to Firefox and the problem went away.

Mark

I had the same problems. Only with this site so I don’t think it is IE11.

There is something about this site software that is not compatible.

I finally gave up and went to Firefox.

Tom

Lou Luczu said:

There is no such thing as Penn Central. It is a fig newton of your imagination. If I believe it doesn’t exist, it doesn’t! So there!

Naw, I grew up watching them filthy F7s and FP7s waddling along behind my house. I know it existed.

OK, I like XP Pro operating system. It worked great and did NOT have all the BS problems that the new systems have including the good tools you had before. THe old one, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!”

Paul