Large Scale Central

help with repair

wow talk about thread drift!! Just kidding.

This will help me though if I need to replace any of the holder for the bars that are in the wrong place, the cut lever bar came off easy, but I have not attempted to fix remove the other I didn’t install the railings and bars , they were already on, so as soon as I can fix them I will. What I need help on is the fold down step, I broke the rear one when I was attempting to get it seated properly, now before I break the front one I need to know what the best way to remove the step, so I can re install it in the proper way, so it will fold down , and if there is any way other than buying a new step to fix the rear step. Just re read the posts and I will look into removing the steps

That’s what happens when you ask a question, it’s answered in a number of ways, and you go “dark” for a month.

buy replacement steps from Mike at USAT.

Regards, Greg

p.s. it may seem abrupt, but with plastic stuff, trying to glue a small peg at the very end of a casting virtually never works, these parts are relatively cheap.

To cut a small piece of metal I use a dremel tool and wear safety glasses!!

This works great on hypo needles for smoke fluid and oilers as well as eyelets or fish hooks.

I do hold the item with pliers as these get hot when grinding.

Yes, yes they do!