Large Scale Central

Gazebo Project

Came out real nice!

Sounds like the wife is happy!

Very very nice…

Andrew Moore said:

Actually, the moisture will help the concrete to cure slower, making for a stronger base for your Gazebo.

Most people don’t know that Mr. Moore. Early day highways in California (made of concrete) had earthen dams built around them with water setting on them for a couple of weeks until the concrete set (not hardened). Should be a good strong foundation!

I’m glad you’re happy with your kit.

Back in the 80s my parents bought a storage shed that was advertised as easy to assemble with 2 screw drivers and a pair of pliers! Part way into their build I get a frantic call, seems as tho’ they’re stuck!

It took my buddy and me 2 weekends to undo mistakes and assemble that tin shack, with power tools!

Your project looks great and you have my sympathy for the wet heat…

John

John Caughey said:

I’m glad you’re happy with your kit.

Back in the 80s my parents bought a storage shed that was advertised as easy to assemble with 2 screw drivers and a pair of pliers! Part way into their build I get a frantic call, seems as tho’ they’re stuck!

It took my buddy and me 2 weekends to undo mistakes and assemble that tin shack, with power tools!

Your project looks great and you have my sympathy for the wet heat…

John

Sound like my neighbor, they bought one of those big rubber-maid sheds. It just snaps together. Yea, but when you snap the wrong parts together, its a real…challenge, to unsnap them.