Large Scale Central

Bluestone Southern's Hilltop Subdivision

Now that is funny!!!
lol!!!

Andy Clarke said:
David, I suppose man's work is tracking down a gorilla???? :)
I ain't seen it in awhile, perhaps it left town? The gorilla that is. ;)

Like I said she was referring to his feet

John Bible said:
Stopped By Andy's today, the weather was B E A utiful and I knew I would find him and Jane working on the Railroad! They are making great progress and he has a very achievable goal by October.
End of October is 3 months away??? Since Dave is speaking of feet? Do you know how much trackage you have laid so far Andy? ;)

David R, I have no idea how much track, I haven’t counted, or measured it… guessing, i’d probably say, upwards to 500 feet, or more…

John, actually, that deadline has been moved up to the middle of September…

Andy Clarke said:
David R, I have no idea how much track, I haven't counted, or measured it.... guessing, i'd probably say, upwards to 500 feet, or more...
You got way more track than that.... I wanna see the autoracks behind a killer diesel consist, your retired what the hell is holding you up?? :)
David Russell said:
Andy Clarke said:
David R, I have no idea how much track, I haven't counted, or measured it.... guessing, i'd probably say, upwards to 500 feet, or more...
You got way more track than that.... I wanna see the autoracks behind a killer diesel consist, your retired what the hell is holding you up?? :)
I'm retired, too. I started off slowly this morning, then tapered off as the day went on. :P

days like yesterday, don’t allow for much to be done around here… Dew points were dang near as high as the temperature, which was about 90… dew point at one time, was 75…
Spent one hour, driving a tractor, mowing the waterways, before the rain… was totally soaked at the end of the one hour… rain did not start for sometime, afterwards…

The first page of the thread says it all…
We play with trains in our freakin yard!
How ya’ makin’ out pop?
:wink:

Still working on it… You have to remember, I am old, yanno… :slight_smile:

Drove by again Saturday night but it was late and I did not stop. You can get allot done before 8:00 AM if you just git er dun! I work from home so when I am not travelling I hit it @ 5PM sharp if not sooner on slower days. If I plan accordingly, I can get “something” done during my lunch hour. 10 more feet of concrete roadbed and I’ll finnally be ready to lay the 1st 60 feet of track and cruise around in a loop, finally! Andy I would hope that when it is super hot, that you would be welding up some of the umteen bridges you will need in that cool basement of yours! ?? I cannot wait until the 1st ops session on your awesome layout! I think you are moving at light speed compared to me.
P.S. Still waiting for Lowe’s to dump some ground cover at cheap closeout prices, thank Jane for the tip.

John,
If you drive by late again one evening please stop and take a leak on it for me will ya?
:wink:

John,
We forced Andy and Jane to go out to eat with us. They needed a break from the earth moving, stone stacking hobby they have fallen in to. Sorry we all missed you.

David,
The neighbor’s dogs are taking care of your request daily.

Ric Golding said:
David, The neighbor's dogs are taking care of your request daily.
GOOD!

I hear Andy knows some folks not to far from Harrisburg that have some REALLY BIG dogs :smiley: