Large Scale Central

Bluestone Southern October Ops

I am viewing these again, because I can, I guess. I was just looking at all of my own pictures from that weekend and the videos here only hint at the fun of operations there. Just a great time and I would encourage ALL to attend a session there. (Selfishly, I HIGHLY recommend the October session, since that’s when we go, and it would be a great opportunity to meet YOU!) Dang! What a great weekend…

I don’t do operations …nor do I do battery power …nor am I allowed back since I was throw out …I just play with trains that I build then watch them go light speed round and round and round…HOWEVER I do have a map as to where the coffee cans of money are buried (or were,past tense I suppose)

" Rooster " said:

I don’t do operations …nor do I do battery power …nor am I allowed back since I was throw out …I just play with trains that I build then watch them go light speed round and round and round…HOWEVER I do have a map as to where the coffee cans of money are buried (or were,past tense I suppose)

The coffee cans were moved since some foul scratching was identified on them… (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)