Large Scale Central

Annual INVASION OF FRIENDS 2017

Well, Fred. I guess there are so many wonderful memories for all you guys who run the IPP&W - and the other parts - on a regular basis during the better weather(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-smile.gif). Then there are those memories that the 'invaders, wherever they come from, take back home with them.

Some of us are just sad that we cannot make it - age and distance for many - but we do look forward to the pictures of it all that are taken.

Enjoy yourselves of the next couple of days guys.

A feed of "Golden Palace Egg Rolls…great idea on Friday evening…thanks for reminding me…

My calendar reminded me that this is the second day of the Invasion. Wishing you all great weather and great times. All the best to all our friends.

All went extremely well on Thursday “Arrival day”, and now on the first day of operations. The socializing went on until about 21:30. The rain that threatened was limited to just a few minutes of drizzle then rain did take over just after everyone had left at 21:40.

We had a full, and overflowing number of people out to operate.

Saturday weather is looking great. It should be another great day.

We do miss the great friends that couldn’t attend due to illness, and wish them a speedy recovery… You were very much missed.

Fred