Large Scale Central

a slow caboose project

Marvelous work! This is going to be a terrific model when finished.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the comments and thanks! The project has been finished for a little over a week, but I didn’t have a chance until today to take some pics. We had a little snow overnight and I had a little time, so I decided to run a plow train.

One of the reasons I have been short on time - from yesterday on the Cumbres & Toltec:

Cheers,

Matt

Wow Matt, that is beautiful. Great work, and photos.

Shane

Nice work…Really like the steps. Love the detail. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Wow Matt, that has turned into a really great model, your display of the process was really good too.

Thank you, gentlemen. It was a fun project. Now on to other projects…I need to backdate the headlights on my Russell snowplow and on my snow dozer, build two #6 switches, assemble 60 l.f. of track, fix the steps on my 44 ton switcher (they died during winter operations), finish detailing my Aristo D&RGW L-107 from ten years ago…the list goes on and on.

Cheers,

Matt

Matt,

I had to take a double take on that second picture before I realized it was your model! Marvelous model; marvelous photo composition!

Eric

Eric Mueller said:

Matt,

I had to take a double take on that second picture before I realized it was your model! Marvelous model; marvelous photo composition!

Eric

I agree. That background scenery just can’t be beat. If the snow had been a little drier and finer there would be no clues that it was a model. Fantastic job Matt.