Large Scale Central

2020 NGRC in Nashville, who is going?

The 36th National Garden Railroad Convention is scheduled for May 30th to June 5th, 2021 at the Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, TN. On-line registration is open using the convention website: www.ngrc2021.com. Hotel room reservations can be made by calling the Opryland Resort and Convention Center at (877) 351-5021. We will continue to follow CDC and local guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.

Finally a show to attend!!!

Looking forward to meeting friends and making new ones. My wife and I will have a great time in Nashville. If you attend stop my our booth or attend the clinic on adding Battery R/C to your engines.

Maybe Bachmann will have the Dash-9. Accucraft will have the GP-60 and there are some new companies offering new cars in G scale. See Oley Valley Rail Car. Offering his 85ā€™ TTX flat car. All metal body!https://www.ovrailcar.com/g-scale-products

Meet the editors of the new Garden Trains Annual. They need feedback to make this a new magazine to replace GR. Garden Trains Annual 2021

See you at the Convention. Don

My wife and I are planning on going to the show. How will we know each other to finally meet? Don, what is the Annual to replace the GR?

Hi Ron, in the exhibitors Hall I will have a booth and will be giving two clinics. On Wednesday I will be at Steve Jungst layout helping run trains.

The Garden Trains Annual is a new magazine just for G scale. They will be at the Convention seeking input about expanding this issue. It could be a replacement for GR.

Se you at the show. Don