Large Scale Central

Santa Fe

Before posting pictures , I tried to sell some Santa Fe rolling stock . A few years back 2017 I think .

all aristo craft

Texaco Tanker

Long red steel caboose SF

3 reel flat car

Box car SF

all ex cond Does not to many model Santa Fa is why it didn’t sell

That’s funny, I live in Ft. Worth and Santa Fe sells well, that’s in all scales. Most of the southwest railroads are very colorful like Santa Fe, Southern Pacific, Union Pacific, and many modelers run them here in Ft. Worth. All being said, I don’t know why your Santa Fe railroad items did not sell well, many times there are just no buyers for what you have to sell at the time, it has happened to me. Speaking of Santa Fe I just purchased a LGB Santa Fe Alco Diesel #22560 from a seller on eBay, took several weeks to find one that I wanted and at the price I wanted to pay, but finally found one and purchased it, it was just like new. Now I’m looking for the LGB Santa Fe Caboose #999427, also a little harder to find at a price I’m willing to pay. I now purchase and sell 90% of my model trains on eBay, I have found it works really well for me, but it took me a long time to setup an eBay Sellers Account, why, I don’t know.

trainman

What SF boxcar is it? May be interested in that one.

thanks,

chris