Large Scale Central

crushing blow

Had bit of a wind storm come up Wednesday so I brought a couple of my buildings and put them on a shelf on the porch, it’s screened but that is all, guess the wind got under the top building and sort of helped it off the shelf from about 5’ up, next time I think I will leave them in the yard, so now UD’s produce is in traction and is being re glued, luckily the breaks were all sharp and glueable and it’s on the way to whole, it’s been it this shape before when a tree limb hit the shed it was stored in during a hurricane but all those joints held these are all new cracks. This is one of me early redoes in which I was switching to LED’s for lights but used battery power, so now that it is in pieces going to stitch to solar and might try putting the solar panel in a window and see how it works, more to follow, Bill

traction

Crushed in a shed, and now smashed on a porch. Mother nature just doesn’t like that building.

Oh my! If models could tell tales and spin yarns … no need for fiction, documentable reality is dramatic enough! (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-surprised.gif)