Large Scale Central

Wanted: LGB 3000 series roof

I need a 3000 series roof. I bought a car for a project (that I’m just getting around to now) that didn’t come with one. I hate to buy a whole car just for the roof, so if there’s somebody out there who has one in their parts bin, let me know.

D

If you are talking about 1 for like a 3080 coach TrainLi has them

(https://www.trainli.com/images/products/large/30800001.jpg)

Roof, red, LGB 30800-E001

$14.95 $14.20

Thanks Bill. I didn’t see what I need on TrainLi… I guess I should provide a better description.

I need a roof for a shorty LGB two-axle passenger car, without the clerestory windows. The kind of cars that come in the starter sets.

yep I didn’t see them either but you might call Joane and see if they can get them, found them to be very helpful, Bill

Dan Hall said:

I need a 3000 series roof. I bought a car for a project (that I’m just getting around to now) that didn’t come with one. I hate to buy a whole car just for the roof, so if there’s somebody out there who has one in their parts bin, let me know.

Dan - Do a search on eBay using LGB Parts which normally has over 3,000 parts listed. There’s a guy in Florida who disassembles new and old LGB items and then posts them for sale on eBay at a pretty steep price, but sometimes the only option. Also, eBay.de Germany has lots of LGB parts and usually for just a small, light weight part, the shipping is usually around 12 - 15 euros…search LGB ersatzteile (LGB Parts). Finally, www.Shop.Warenburg.de Website sells new and used locomotive and train car parts, and their shipping is also reasonable. Good luck!