Large Scale Central

The Corona Virus Train

I know it is a touchy subject with people getting sick and dying but if we don’t laugh a bit then we will cry so I made this quick video. I posted it and a few other runbys of this train on the Facebook page “G Scale Trains” and it has really taken off with many comments and shares proving that people still do have a sense of humor.

and for the record I have always been more of a Coors guy than a Corona hombre.

HAHAHA. Well played Todd. Those are some high value items on that train. Hope someones not planning a Great Train Robbery.

Well I shared it to my Facebook page and everyone is loving it! I will even excuse your poor choice of beer brands!

Thanks for the laugh, Todd. We all needed that.

Ditto, especially since no one can tell why we should be having a “run” on toilet paper.

There’s no virus in the water supply either.

Greg

I had no idea what to expect from the thread title, but

HAHAHAhahaHA

I saw this on Pete’s Facebook and got quite a chuckle out of it. As I said in my post making light of it, levity is a coping mechanism. I don’t doubt for a second you understnad the gravity of the situation. but if we can’t take a little humor in the face of adversity then we surly are dead already. I for one have poked a lot of fun at my own situation. It keeps me sane.

Thanks guys, I’m glad you liked my little video. I thought of this too late but I should have added a caboose to the train and had a bit of TP trailing behind it.

Happy RRing!

A few more candidates… (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif)

Good looking cars Cliff too bad they are not G. I did have 2 follow up trains. One had food supplies such as Black Dog Rum, Nantucket Beer, Dunkin Donuts, Poland Springs, B&M Baked Beans, Cape Cod Potato Chips and Cape Cod Popcorn. You know the essentials. The next one that rolled by was a 7 car military train loaded with medical supplies and personnel. I will have to see if I can get the video on here.

Greg Elmassian said:

Ditto, especially since no one can tell why we should be having a “run” on toilet paper.

There’s no virus in the water supply either.

Greg

Anytime a bad storm is forecast for our area, there is always a run on those items.

For several days its was nearly impossible to get toilet paper, ground meat, bread, milk, eggs, and hand sanitizer around here because of this scare. I still cant find hand sanitizer, but since I have been furloughed, I won’t need it, because I will be “sheltered in place”.