Large Scale Central

Dew Drop Structures

Limited selection of G scale buildings and facades at very good prices, with options for different colors and lighting. To me, several of the offerings look identical or almost identical to those once made by Colorado Model Structures.

https://dewdropstructures.com/

You are right they are even named the same, the Virginia Falls Station is the same name as Colorado Model building and looks the same. I noticed these are already painted, I wonder If they will sell them unpainted. I sent an email . The site says they will be at the ECLSTS so hopefully someone will check them out and report back. Will see how they respond to my email and what they say. I will post back

Nice people, saw them at the Deland Fl. show, think the have the rights to decorate them and sell but not just sell

So, can you explain more Bill, they are able to paint and then sell? Where are they getting the product? Do they have a back stock of the castings or is CMS producing again?

Thanks, Greg

They were getting them from Colorado structures but lady said she wasn’t sure how long or what they were going to-do, she lead us to believe the problem was due to owner’s illness.

Yes, that correlates with what TOC told me, that the owner of the molds and CMS got hurt bad in December, but has recovered, and the status of the company is uncertain.

I’m going to try to see what bulk I can buy, I like their “building blocks”

Thanks Bill,

Greg