Large Scale Central

Garden Scale Greyhound & Trailways Buses

I originally had 14 of these Amazingly Accurate 1/32” Garden Scale Greyhound & Trailways buses for sale. Then I sold 4, and now I have sold 5 or 6 more, leaving an inventory of only 4 or 5 left. Have you ever seen Garden Scale American Bus models for sale? Cars & Trucks abound, a few 1/32” model Aircraft are available, But not so for American bus models. If you drive through any mid size to large city, Buses are part of the landscape. Intercity & interstate Buses, city buses and school buses. I have found some Oriental City and older era (mid 1940’s) buses, but they all have the doors on the left side, as opposed to being on the American right side, or curb side. I have bought three of these to convert, and they will require “major surgery” to cut the doors and windows out of the left side, and install them on the right side. Not something the “average” railroader will want to under take. (I have been majorly altering plastic models since I was a kid). BUT, I could never find Garden Scale Iconic American Greyhound and Trailways buses. I have been in the train collecting hobby for over ten years, and for the last 4 years I really actively searched for 1/32” scale bus models. Ultimately I was reading an article about the history of Greyhound and it mentioned Executive Desktop Models. (cast heavy resin, not thin plastic). After more searching I found the small business engaged in making these very highly detailed models. I contacted him, (here in the Americas) and he still had the 1950’s era molds!! I was able to order 19 models from him! 4 or 5 I will keep for my layout, and I offered 14 for sale. Very limited availability. Now I have only 4 or 5 left.

I‘m interested, should I email you?

Chris