Large Scale Central

WANTED SPINE CARS and E8"s

Hi Good morning,

I am looking for 5 spine cars in G scale of course please let me know if you guys have any available for sale. I am also looking for Aristocraft E8’s in southern pacific color scheme and Union Pacific color scheme. Please let me know I you guys have any of these items available for sale.

Thanks,

Hello Tony, E8’s are scarce, especially in the popular road names you mention. I would encourage you, if you have not already done so, to find the G Scale Swap and Shop group in Facebook, and to scour eBay, and probably companies that specialize in estate sales like Trainz.

Best of luck,

Greg

Yup - I think there was an E8 listed on the Facebook G Scale Swap group just recently.

ok so I went on Facebook and search g scale swap but cannot find the e8 does anyone have a link to it please. also Greg that layout of ATSF’s e8 are a beauty specially that custom built B unit.

Tony,

I spent some time awhile back looking for just one E8 that I could repaint to S.P. Scarlet and gray. Very scarce and very expensive. Still looking.

hi Paul,

How much are we talking about for the E8 and the custom paint in SP colors.

Tony

$800 buy it now on ebay for an Amtrak or pennsy one… $1,000 for an ACL one… on ebay too…

Greg

$800!! I only paid $215 for mine when they were new. Wow, I never thought that my stuff would appreciate in value.

yep, me too, and I got the chrome SF e8’s… one of the few times the hobby has appreciated

Rooster, if you want to be a queen…

Naw, I’m not doing that.