Large Scale Central

@)!( INVASION OF FRIENDS

To confirm, and claim…

The 2019, Annual Invasion of Friends, will continue.

The annual party will be held in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, starting:

Thursday, July 18th through 21st with the Annual Invasion picnic at Finger Lakes Live Steamers, on Monday, July 22nd (Pending confirmation from FLLS).

Mark your calendars…for a great fun weekend.

Fred Mills

So noted on the Calendar.

The Annual “Invasion of Friends” Picnic has been confirmed with the Finger Lakes Live Steamers, for Monday, July 22nd, 2019; after the Annual Invasion in Ottawa, starting Thursday, July 18th, 2019.

These dates were posted on “Coming Events”, but seems to have been removed for some reason, only known to this Web Pages’ owner.

Fred Mills. said:

The Annual “Invasion of Friends” Picnic has been confirmed with the Finger Lakes Live Steamers, for Monday, July 22nd, 2019; after the Annual Invasion in Ottawa, starting Thursday, July 18th, 2019.

These dates were posted on “Coming Events”, but seems to have been removed for some reason, only known to this Web Pages’ owner.

Ignoring the dig at me, where did you save it to? I dont see anything in the event calendar.

Bob;

No offence meant…

……but I did post it, shortly after the Invasion was over, and it appeared, but then disappeared later…

I have no idea why it disappeared…

Should I repost it ?

The whole idea of posting it, was to confirm the dates, so others can make their plans, and not run into conflicts…

Fred

Won’t that event conflict with the annual American Invasion of Ottawa? (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Paul;

That IS the said event…this year we were off by a week, so the posted dates for 2019, are the correct dates…

Fred