Large Scale Central

Small blacksmith

Hello to all of France.

I read to you for several years and I finally decided to join your forum, to share with you my realizations which are mainly centred on the lumber.
Today I present a blacksmith young, built in the 80s. The latter contains many défaults, but in the time the scale(1/20.3) was for its stammerings, but there is my FIRST ONE.

See you long

Welcome Jean, That is a very impressive build. Well done.(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif) Thanks for sharing.

i like the burnt post.

a nice model!

Hello Durand, and welcome to our community. I looked up your town of Chatellerault, and wow! it looks like a beautiful place to live in the French countryside, very homey and inviting, and I see you’re not far from Poitiers which was an important place in history during the 1300s and 1400s if I remember right from my reading of Barbara Tuchman’s history of the times.

Your model is very well done, especially in all the wonderful details. You seem to have some real talent and I’m sure everybody around here is looking forward to your contributions. I’m more interested in mining and general modelling, but it’ll be nice to have another lumber railroad modeller around here.

edit: That’s Monsieur Durand to you! Ha!

Thank you Ron and Korm for your comments.
Thank you John, as I notice that the history calls out to you, know that 10kms in the South of Châtellerault, named " Old Poitiers " is the place where Charles Martel stopped the Arabic invasion in 732, we still find there rests of weapons buried in the ground.

Jean-Gilles

Jean-Gilles,

That is a great little build. I love the idea of the little traveling blacksmith shop. Very creative and highly detailed. I am with Korm, I love the burnt post.

Welcome

Jean

That is a really cool model, and welcome to LSC GRR group, please feel free to jump in and show us your modeling and comment on ours.

I caught that burnt post and smiled and said that is a little thing but it shows us your modeling mindset.

Welcome , Dennis

Welcome aboard Jean-Gilles.Nice build with some great detail(http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Very nice model, Jean-Gilles. Welcome aboard. As others have noted, the burnt post and other details really show off your modeling skills. Thanks for sharing.

Bienvenue Jean Gilles a notre forum. Aimez tous vos travaux de detail. I hope Google did ok translating to French. Welcome again, Pete