Large Scale Central

PLEASE READ THIS Rules for 2016

To help keep down some of the confusion that we had last year, This is how things will play out this year.

1st.

I will start a “Official Thread” for posting the photos of the final builds from this year.

PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS ABOUT BUILDS IN THIS THREAD. Post them in the individual build threads. This thread is for pictures of the builds for voting. Each participant needs to post his photos and comments of his finished or un-finished challenge build. Please Identify who you are, and what you built, and any other comment you would want to tell about your build. PLEASE limit the number of photos to not more then 6 total, in this thread. Post all that you would like in your build threads.

2nd

Latter this week, after everyone has had a chance to photograph, edit, and post their build photos in the build photos thread, I will start an “OFFICIAL VOTING THREAD” and I will explain how to vote for your favorite.

Thank You Dave (the Tin Man) Taylor

Dave, what is the deadline for getting the photos posted?

According to the rules Dan we have the 17th and 18th to get up to 6 photos posted on the official thread. After that the judging begins.

We all get to vote for our favorites over several catagories.

I think I have already won with a new/old barn for my RR that I otherwise would not have built.

No hard deadline, sometime in the next day or two. But sooner then later would be better.

One of the criticisms from last year was that finding all the build photos was very difficult amounst all the build logs. And another was we didn’t give everyone a long enough time to vote. And the third was the confusion of what to vote for.

I’m hoping that this year goes better.

Dave, in my opinion, you should demand, that those, who entered the contest for the first time, do mention that fact in their presentation.

Thanks Dave for all the work you have been putting into this. Looking forward to seeing all the builds in one file…

Doug Arnold said:

Thanks Dave for all the work you have been putting into this. Looking forward to seeing all the builds in one file…

I second that. And the tin was wonderful to work with and looks super too.