Large Scale Central

Aristo Rail Bus Roof Removal???

I’m trying to remove the roof section from an Aristo rail bus to install the new sound system. The diagram shows two screws in the back and when removed the back of the roof easily lifts off.

But the diagrams show no screws in front and I can’t see any. Yet the roof panel doesn’t want to come free at the front edge.

Anyone know the “trick?” Thanks.

Could be a tab going into a slot, but I can’t remember. I’ve had mine off numerous times.

I thought mine had screws in the front as well as the back that were accessed when the front steps were removed. That is how I remembered it but I just had a look inside the cab and didn’t see any screws?

Could there be a spot of glue holding down you roof ? I did see hot glue in there holding the cab light in place.

Todd Haskins said:

I thought mine had screws in the front as well as the back that were accessed when the front steps were removed. That is how I remembered it but I just had a look inside the cab and didn’t see any screws?

Could there be a spot of glue holding down you roof ? I did see hot glue in there holding the cab light in place.

While not shown on the diagram, you are right about the screws requiring removal of the steps…, and a long thin Phillips.

Thanks