Large Scale Central

Labor Day steamup at PLS

The annual steamup over Labor Day weekend had excellent weather and a wide variety of live steam locomotives in gauge one along with various gauges:

Video PLS Labor Day run

Photos PLS Labor Day steamup

Could someone tell us what or where PLS is?

Lou here is the link. Its basically a live steam club they do Guage 1 and ride on. It is located outside of Philly area I believe.

http://www.palivesteamers.org/

Thanks, Shawn.

[soapbox on]

This is another example of why I ask people to at least list their city and state in the public profile so we know what part of the country (or which) they are in.

[soapbox off]

Lou Luczu said:

Thanks, Shawn.

[soapbox on]

This is another example of why I ask people to at least list their city and state in the public profile so we know what part of the country (or which) they are in.

[soapbox off]

Lou,

It’s usually quite easy to Google a club and figure out where it is. However, in this case I sympathize, as “PLS” doesn’t really produce any useful google hits! Btw: the club is not really open to the public anyway - it’s members only - though in my experience it is easy to get a “visitors pass” to these events.

Lou, I also wish people would put that information in their profile. For many reasons.

I agree.

tac

Ottawa Valley GRS [www.ovgrs.org], Nepean Ottawa Ontario, Canada

Fenland Light Railway [www.fenlandlightrailway.co.uk]. Ramsey Mereside, Ramsey Cambridgeshire, UK

16mm Associaition - all over the place.

G1MRA - all over the place.

Ya what Tac said!

And a short video of the 7.25 inch gauge track…

Watch it on full screen.