Large Scale Central

Local MA, RI, NH, CT steamers

Next time anyone local too me (MA, RI, NH, CT) has a live steam get together could someone send me a message?

I would really like to get some help in running my Regner Lumber Jack.

It was started and ran once (Thanks to Ron Tremblay) but while it was running it developed a problem, which I have since corrected.

But I tried on my own to get the locomotive to run and something is just not right.

I don’t want to attempt trying to fix it as I don’t have a clue what to look for, and I am pretty sure I will just end up smashing it from aggravation… which is why I would rather have someone that knows what they are doing look at and let me know what I should fix, or do correctly to get it to run.

Thanks,

Vinny

Vincent,

We still have a couple of steamup on our calendar on the down east steam railway guild, they tend to be north of Boston…up into New Hampshire and Maine.

Send me an email … Eric(at)shearwater(dash)boats(dot)com I’ll send you the listing. There is one in boxboro on the 29th.

Thanks Eric, sent you a email.

Vincent I plan on hosting another meet sept 19.

Shawn Viggiano said:

Vincent I plan on hosting another meet sept 19.

Hmmmm… I might be able to make that, it will depend on how much money I spend on vacation next week when we go to Siesta Key beach in Florida!