Large Scale Central

Polks just got some aristo nos stuff in

Grantd the truck is half empty

Looks more than half-full to me, LOL!

I’d like to see what’s in that Chinese cardboard.

There are a few Forum Members whom i know that are hoping that ore cars are in that consignment.

Boxes say heavyweights ATSF.

In the last run there were PRR FAs and heavyweights, and ATSF FAs and streamliners. Therefore, the obvious speculation this time would be ATSF Pacific’s and Heavyweights! (Seriously just a speculation on the engines, but the heavyweights are real).

I think you mean GenerationNext got some stuff, Lewis is not part of what you see AFAIK.

“Polks” implies more than one, I think Scott is alone on this venture.

Greg

Mark Dashnaw said:

Grantd the truck is half empty

Come on Mark be an Optimist, The truck is half full!!!LOL

Well that is good news that goods are arriving!

Greg Elmassian said:

I think you mean GenerationNext got some stuff, Lewis is not part of what you see AFAIK.

“Polks” implies more than one, I think Scott is alone on this venture.

Greg

Yes Greg, Scott is alone, but the name is Polk’s GeneratioNext. So Polk’s got some stuff in. I just have to wonder how much more stuff is just sitting around waiting to be paid for. Sooner or later Scott is going to have to have something produced.

“…have to wonder how much more stuff is just sitting around waiting to be paid for…”

Very least, the factory (seemingly) still has a backlog of olde cardboard shpg boxes to use up …contents are still marked ART***** vs the new PGN GXT***** !

Sorry Dave, I do stand humbly corrected… you are indeed correct.

Guess he needed some link back to Aristo.

Regards, Greg