Large Scale Central

Dremel Motor Tool

I have an old style Dremel Drill Press my wife picked up in a garage sale that is almost brand new in it’s original box and packing. It does not fit the newer Dremels. I also have a couple of the old style collets for same. I am interested in possibly a trade for some detailing parts, scrap box parts, whatever … ? Make an offer I can’t refuse.

Bob wouldn’t you get more responses if you posted this in the FOR SALE / TRADE forum?

Well, considering the sub title of the ‘For Sale/Trade’ forum says ‘Have something train related for sale? Post it here!’ I kinda thought ‘Tools and Tips’ was the next best bet.

Considering the box says for Model 260, 270 and 280, I am sure the more senior modelers might be the only ones with a Dremel old enough that might fit and could use it. I also ran across a set of brushes for those as well.

I think mine is old enough, but the speed control on it is so flakey it probably wouldn’t work.

Yeah Jon, listing it was a long shot, hoping someone might be able to use it. If I can’t find someone here in the next week or so I will donate it to Goodwill for their store. I can’t even find an older Dremel on dBay for a reasonable price. I can buy new ones almost as cheap as what they are listing the older one for.

I’ve got a 270, it works, and it doesn’t have the drill press gadget. What do you want for it? Make me an offer I can’t refuse.

BTW, I live in Sacramento, CA. Where are you, Bob.

Bob Cope said:

Well, considering the sub title of the ‘For Sale/Trade’ forum says ‘Have something train related for sale? Post it here!’ I kinda thought ‘Tools and Tips’ was the next best bet.

Considering the box says for Model 260, 270 and 280, I am sure the more senior modelers might be the only ones with a Dremel old enough that might fit and could use it. I also ran across a set of brushes for those as well.

I am a senior modeler. I have a Dremel Model #2. Do you think it will fit? Still runs great.

Tom

Tom,

I could not say for sure. Maybe a call to Dremel customer service. I am sure they would love to know your Model 2 is still tooling along (pun intended) :slight_smile:

Bob C.

You still have this, Bob? I’m still interested. I missed all of March, but it doesn’t look like there’s been much action on this thread.

I’ll also be travelling in May and June to attend family reunion and a daughter’s wedding but will be reading my emails.

Dick,

If you are still interested, send me your address and I will send it out. When you get it, send me the postage and make good use of it.

Bob C.

I’m back and still interested. My address is 3009 Tanya Ct, Sacramento, CA 95826. TIA.