Large Scale Central

When are the tickets for the...

Take yer pick, Steve!

(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)

John Passaro said:

I have four tickets. Please send $340.00 plus a $62.50 service fee, an $18.38 convenience fee, a $12.00 electronic delivery fee, and a $14.00 facility event fee to John Passaro at Paypal. Oh, and add three percent if you are not using friends and family.

I thank you and my children thank you.

You forgot the sales tax, and the event tax.

David Maynard said:

John Passaro said:

I have four tickets. Please send $340.00 plus a $62.50 service fee, an $18.38 convenience fee, a $12.00 electronic delivery fee, and a $14.00 facility event fee to John Passaro at Paypal. Oh, and add three percent if you are not using friends and family.

No I didn’t. You underestimate me. I would sneak those in at check-out, just like the big boys do.

Sorry to burst your bubble but this event has been canceled…both Barney and Thomas got busted at Woodstock 50.

John Passaro said:

David Maynard said:

John Passaro said:

No I didn’t. You underestimate me. I would sneak those in at check-out, just like the big boys do.

Ah. Ok.

Those tickets should be worth even more now. Since the event is cancelled, they are “rare” collector’s items. At least that is the way pricing on eBay seams to work. (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-undecided.gif)

John Passaro said:

I’m pretty sure I can get you cheaper tickets…

" Rooster " said:

Will you include the meal deal where you purchase 2 hotdogs, 2 fries and 2 cokes for the price of two and then get your second ones free?

Maybe. My Italian grandfather, the one from Palermo, owned a grocery. Whenever he couldn’t sell apples at two cents apiece at the front counter, he’d change the price to two for a nickel and they’d be gone in an hour.

edit: I’ll edit this to mention that his customers were all Italians…hmmmmm.

John Passaro said:

" Rooster " said:

Will you include the meal deal where you purchase 2 hotdogs, 2 fries and 2 cokes for the price of two and then get your second ones free?

Maybe. My Italian grandfather, the one from Palermo, owned a grocery. Whenever he couldn’t sell apples at two cents apiece at the front counter, he’d change the price to two for a nickel and they’d be gone in an hour.

edit: I’ll edit this to mention that his customers were all Italians…hmmmmm.

You never eat meatloaf from Palermo unless Rooster made it !

I would like to get two pickets to Titsburgh myself but will trade for a Count Basie show .