Large Scale Central

What to look for when buying

Lou, were the removal messages from the sale?? Or from Ebay. If from the sale, they are delaying your complaint to Ebay which means you will not get your $$ back if you wait too long.

I’d contact paypal to know the time limit you can file a complaint… if you miss the window, you don’t get your money back.

The guy no longer being an ebay member is a big red flag to me.

Greg

The notice was from ebay, which makes me wonder if they kicked him out as a registered user.

I had sent a message to another user whose boilerplate this person used for the listing. They then complained to ebay. Maybe that’s why they got kicked out.

I can file a “Not Received” after the given delivery date. They assure me that then I can get my money back.

I am still flummoxed as to why this person put so much effort in for $23?

i think, its probable, that your $23 deal is just colateral damage by something more substancial.

Lou Luczu said:

Went through Paypal on ebay, so I can get my money back, but to me, $20 is a cheap lesson.

I am remaining positive on this. Something good has to happen sometimes!

Lou that same loc. sold on Aug. 9 2017 for $16.62 so I thank first buyer has put in claim.

Richard

Lou, you wonder why all that effort for $23. But if its $16 from that guy, $23 from you, and who knows what else from someone else, plus the other moneys from the other items that seller collected on and didn’t ship…and the seller is in China, where each US dollar goes further then it does here in the US…this could be this person’s whole career.

David Maynard said:

Lou, you wonder why all that effort for $23. But if its $16 from that guy, $23 from you, and who knows what else from someone else, plus the other moneys from the other items that seller collected on and didn’t ship…and the seller is in China, where each US dollar goes further then it does here in the US…this could be this person’s whole career.

Heh, so one more $23 “sale” and he can retire!??!! (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif)

I’m guessing that collection can be rather problematic.

Well, I am guaranteed my refund from Paypal, so I still don’t see why the Perp goes to all this trouble.

But then again, we wouldn’t have anything to talk about, would we?

If the perp is smart, and many aren’t, he has all he moneys from that account already moved to another account or in his pocket.

This is assuming the worst. who knows, the locomotive may just show up on your doorstep.

“I thought you loved me! You love that damned train more than me! I’m going to sell it for what that ‘diamond’ ring, yeah you cheap bas… the one that turns my finger green, yeah that one. I’m gonna sell that train for what the fancy box cost ya!”

Never happen? I dunno, but what’s one more Speculayshun?

Would we?

Lou Luczu said:

Well, I am guaranteed my refund from Paypal, so I still don’t see why the Perp goes to all this trouble.

But then again, we wouldn’t have anything to talk about, would we?

You get your money back from PayPal, but the “perp” STILL has his money he got from you! (and others) (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

UPDATE: Well I applied for Resolution through Paypal. I got my payment back so fast I got whiplash. So they were on top of this one.

Good Lou. (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)