Large Scale Central

Train World PGN Flash Sale

Thanks for the order Vincent!

Jon, That sounds like a good idea for a section. Maybe I can do a G Scale Deal every week or month for you guys. I’m sure I can find some stuff in the warehouse that we could let go.

John, Sorry for the slow shipping. Once and a while we run out of stock in Brooklyn but get the item through our Long Island Store. Tried looking at your previous invoice and it seems like it might have been a onesie! You can always double check by calling or shooting us an email. feel free to email me if you have any other questions.

Just for the record. I have ordered from Trainworld many times, and I have always been happy with the service.

Me too; can buy cheaper and more efficiently from them than I can in Australia, unfortunately.

Steve, yea, but there is one problem with getting such good deals. I am running out of space to put it all. :wink:

Added some different items for a new flash sale!

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/G-Scale-Flash-SALE–Hurry-And-Get-These-Super-Sale-Items-.html?soid=1102543198138&aid=vBLpWuyqL1s

Polks Generation Next

PGN #GXT80102 CLASSIC C-16 STEAM Denver Rio Grande Western
(Lights And Smokes)
BUMBLE BEE Paint Scheme SUPER SALE SPECIAL!
Weekly Special Price Ends Wednesday 8/27/2014
Limited Quantity - No Back Orders - Cannot Be Combined With Any Other Offers

Product #GXT80102
List Price $400.00

Sale $199.99

The greatest sadness imaginable is that Train world is 4000 miles away from us here in yUK.

Shipping to this location almost doubles the cost of a $200 model.

I missed out on a set of Aristocraft CPR heavyweights - 6-wheel trucks and all - when I checked that the shipping would be over a thousand dollars…

tac, paying the price for living in yesterdayland.

tac, just think about all the stuff you don’t have to store and maintain.

If the PNG sale was on the blue boilered C16, I would have probably givin permission to my procurement officer to order one.