Large Scale Central

Technical modeling info

When I started with that printer, I had BIG problems with everything sticking to the bed, so I got one of these flexible sheets (https://whambamsystems.com/) and it made a HUGE difference.

How many times have you come back to the shop to find a huge ratsnest

of filament wrapped around everything

WAY too many to count!

I never moved past PLA and never had any problems with it outside, but perhaps that is because I painted everything.

With my Chiron, I have adhesion problems, in the form of “Everything sticks to the bed like it’s been epoxied!” I need to get one of those flexible build plates for it.

Bob McCown said:

With my Chiron, I have adhesion problems, in the form of “Everything sticks to the bed like it’s been epoxied!” I need to get one of those flexible build plates for it.

The flexible build plates are simply amazing! VERY happy with mine.

Bruce Chandler said:

Bob McCown said:

Which one did you get? The Whambam seems to be the popular one, but I dont know if I want to spend 1/2 of my printer price for one.

Bob McCown said:

Bruce Chandler said:

Bob McCown said:

Which one did you get? The Whambam seems to be the popular one, but I dont know if I want to spend 1/2 of my printer price for one.

I got one from Whambam for the large creality, but I don’t recall it being very much. Somehow when I converted to the Mac I lost all of old email - or at least all of my orders before 2019! (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif)