Large Scale Central

Subway

Bob, yes I understand that quality costs money, and they need to move enough product to pay for the engineering and manufacturing. But I had to ask, because I read so much about bad motor blocks. I want my trains to just run, not 45 cars, not 4% grade, but 2.58% grade and 10 to 12 cars. I need motor blocks that are durable enough to handle that abuse, but I don’t need a tank chassis neither.

TOC, I am interested in how you get these running. I have a few back burner projects that could use a little insight. So I am definitely following this thread. As for the $30…well, ah…yea.

Snicker. Well, I have been in contact with the builder. Sporadic e-mail so far, will talk tomorrow.

I do have this:

“He made a lot of other std. and one gage trains as well, old name was LEE LINES then G-Action Models”

Interesting

Bob you will not get any argument from me… because of my writeup on my site on the Aristo motor blocks, Lewis told me to change my web site or be banned from his forum…

Clever design, poorly executed.

The can be made to work very reliably, but you need to do some work to get them there…

But I am derailing…

Greg

Was this run outside on the ground? Looks like thick oil held grit. Or perhaps melted plastic… held it.

But Greg, it sounded so realistic around curves!

John

John Caughey said:

Was this run outside on the ground? Looks like thick oil held grit. Or perhaps melted plastic… held it.

John

Indoors. Behind a bar. Point to point. Always.

TOC

Didn’t know he made those cars however I do know of some other stuff he made and where to acquire them and the molds as well. However you and the parrots on your shoulders probably knew this already and you are just holding out on us. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

I can come up with a name. Wasn’t important in our phone conversation today. It was a pickup load of stuff, all of it, went one place, a good friend of his.

Not sure about the parrot.

TOC

Curmudgeon mcneely said:

John Caughey said:

John

Indoors. Behind a bar. Point to point. Always.

TOC

Thanks for the answer.

John