Large Scale Central

Split Jaw - Not accepting new orders

Nice work Ted !

Ted, can I be your adopted kid, so I can hang out with you and have you fix all my track and cars and anything else you find? The information you have shared here and on Gregs site is priceless, thanks for sharing it !

Pete Lassen said:

Ted, can I be your adopted kid, so I can hang out with you and have you fix all my track and cars and anything else you find? The information you have shared here and on Gregs site is priceless, thanks for sharing it !

Wow Pete!

Thank you much for such appreciated comments.

That last illustration was done awhile ago for a yet to be “vignette” about my outdoor layout that will be hosted on Greg’s website sometime in the future.

Unlike running a real time thread on layout construction that several folks had done in the past, I am too slow for that.

-Ted

Pete Lassen said:

Ted, can I be your adopted kid

Sorry, I have first dibs Pete since Andy/dad recently renewed the restraining order against me .

I had the pleasure of seeing their facility when I picked up my orders for the PVC products. The machining they devised seemed well done to me (for what that’s worth). I don’t remember the setup for the clamps as much as for the PVC products but I was impressed none the less. Hope someone takes up any part of the production they had as I was generally pleased with their products.

Heya there Nicolas Tee…how’s your railroad coming along? I miss your updates, especially the videos!

It’s coming along well. Not too much progress this year. I need to post a few updates though as its been a while. Will see if I can do that in the next few weeks.