Large Scale Central

Roving Rooster Railroad Award

Bart Salmons said:

Lou Luczu said:

I don’t know, Fred. Ken Brunt looks nothing like a Ken Doll. If we used an accurate representation, it might scare women and children!

Ya know…somewhere sometime ago I saw a fisheran figure that was sitting in a boat…fishing… and it DID look like Ken… Anyone remember who what that one was?

Could have been this…

Later modified to a standing position…

No Barbie dolls were ever harmed…

THATS IT!!! Course it can’t really be Ken cause he can only raise one finger when he waves…

Korm Kormsen said:

the chairman of the Southern & Gulf RR said:

“Let zat Rooster kome. he vill be most vellkome.”

(http://kormsen.info/blabla/bilder/suppenhuhn01.JPG)

All roosters fear the stewpot!

Who’s Rooster?

Never heard of the guy myself.

Now “Ken” I know and Bart is correct he does always wave with his middle finger. Something about an old war injury that was never corrected?

I wondered how long it would take, “THE ROOSTER” to speak up and try to divert attention away from the rooster pass around. Well it anit gonna work, you’re comin to the Pacific Northwest for a photo shoot. So there!!!

Ken Brunt is the guy, as I have suggested; that spreads more goodwill, and fellowship around this web page, and LS World than anyone else.

Yes, David Russell is a great modeller, and has shown how to model Amtrak…sharing with others his skills…no question.

If David was able to get away from his responsibilities; I’m sure he would be able to follow Ken’s lead in spreading the same fellowship.

Both of them, here on LSC have shared with us all…I suggest we all owe them a great tribute…along with so many others…

The thing to “Interchange” and photograph, is not a barnyard creature, but a PERSON…with a LSC history of fellowship…

It already exists…Bob has a casting…ready to be shared and appreciated…

STUMPY…Bob…tell us about him, and arrange that his likeness is spread around with the message he would have wanted to follow his passing…PLEASE.

Well, Fred, I started this not as much about David, but as a chance for other Model Railroaders to share at least one picture of their layout. I felt a lot of people (me included) don’t have time to take pictures, download them, and take a lot of time documenting a whole thread about their railroad.

This could be done quick, down, & dirty. (Sorry, I forgot this was a family site for a moment)

And let’s not discuss Ken’s war injury, he’s very sensitive about it. Come to think of it, if he’s so sensitive about his appendage, why does he keep showing it to everyone?

Fred…Stumpy has already been done…and was part of Jersey George’s Slim and Stumpy Adventures, where they would go off and visit a different railroad on each Gibbous Moon…

The Roving Rooster made it to Virginia to inspect the Jackson & Burke Rail Road.

The officials brought out the 25 ton critter and the inspection car and he made several stops in the little town of Jackson.

Riding past Salmons Produce with a strange cast of officials on board.

The first stop was at Buchanan Tool & Die.

He also made his way downtown, first checking out J.Radder 5 & 10 cent store. He was somewhat appalled to see how high prices had risen recently.
He was also struck by the volume of pollen and leaves in town.

He didn’t see anything he wanted at the hardware store, but the cafe looked promising and the dog didn’t look big enough to cause him any trouble.

He tried to get into one of the automobiles down at the Texaco station, but couldn’t seem to fit.

Naturally, he had to visit the local attorneys.

He looked for a job at the bucket coaling station, but they wanted him to do some work for his pay, so that brought an end to that idea.

Of course the trip would not be complete without a visit to Fred.

Finally, he checked in at the local freight station for travel to the next railroad.

They wanted him to work for his pay!!! How droll. Don’t they know who this is?

Does anyone have a KFC that he could stand outside of?

Steve Featherkile said:

They wanted him to work for his pay!!! How droll. Don’t they know who this is?

…and traveling as just so much way freight too. No respect for the man.

Doc Tom

Well, this guy seems to have made across the Atlantic. He soon homed in on the grain elevator!

Here he is again - still prospecting.

I’ve heard of cloned sheep, but now the Mad Scientist is cloning Roosters?

Lou Luczu said:

I’ve heard of cloned sheep, but now the Mad Scientist is cloning Roosters?

Now THAT is really scary!

Alan, that’s pretty cool to see the rooster across the ocean. I’m glad you could participate and I like the grain elevator.

Doug Arnold said:

Does anyone have a KFC that he could stand outside of?

Don’t remember who was building this - does it exist anywhere???

In my mind this thread never existed Jon. What’s that great saying “nothing to see here move along”

Lets talk about Ken and where he is going.

BTW…I have to admit that was pretty darn funny Bruce!

Roosters travel fast, here are some next to my railroad thinking about if they should cross the tracks :wink:

(https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10250211_10201966265420313_2958006678335183424_n.jpg)