Large Scale Central

Happy Anniversary LSC

And I thought Bob started LSC for me back in 2009. That’s a bummer I missed the first 9 years. Its been fun and I have met lots of great people. I never knew I would be friends with people from CT :wink:

You don’t count Shawn. You can spit to Pennsylvania from your house!

Jon Radder said:

You don’t count Shawn. You can spit to Pennsylvania from your house!

Lol If I get some phlegm mixed in I can even spit into NY. :slight_smile: The credit card companies hate me when I shop in all three states in a few hours.

David Russell said:

Ken Brunt said:

Wow! Been that long? Time flies when yer havin fun. Now I feel old…:wink:

Well because you are…ahhh never mind.

you are so predictable…:wink:

How can Yunz be old. Yous still play with toy trains. :wink:

Although I am a relative newby, I thoroughly enjoy this site. Thanks for all the hard work and putting up with all the BS.

Although I am a relative newby, I thoroughly enjoy this site. Thanks for all the hard work and putting up with all the BS.

You can say that again. Oh, you just did!

Nico is stuttering again…:wink:

David Maynard said:

How can Yunz be old. Yous still play with toy trains. :wink:

You have to consider the source…:wink:

Thanks Bob, for your hard work and patience. It’s only been 3 short years for me on this site, but I’d be lost now without it.

Happy Anniversary LSC

Ben

Thanks Bob Happy Anniversary :smiley:

Yes, I remember that infamous day well. I think it was the first time I realized this internet thing may be impacting my life.

It is amazing how all of this has evolved.

Bob, you have extroidinary patiences and will power to subject yourself and your family to this group. For this, I am extremely grateful.

THANK YOU!

**Bob McCown said:**Howdy folks

On June 30th, 2000, LSC was born as a result of The Great Sh*tfit and resulting Great Schism. I just want to take this opportuntiy to thank everyone for 14 years of support. Its been an interesting ride.

-=Bob

“Its been an interesting ride.”
Bob you can say that again.
Wow 2000, I came aboard in 2006 I’m still a newbee!!!
Thanks so much Bob!

Happy Anniversary LSC!

Congratulations Dictator Bob; glad to be on board!

Don’t forget; Invasion of Friends; July the 17th in Belleville ON then 18th & 19th @ Fred’s in Ottawa