Large Scale Central

Fifteen years of LSC

Congratulations on 15 years without running from the room screaming too many times. Email your address and I’ll send you a check.

Warm enough for you John? 101.4 yesterday and getting hotter!

Another irregular member

Gee, when I was in tech school I bought a jean jacket from a discount store. I knew it was just made for me, because, stamped in the caller was the word “irregular”. Sure enough, that jacket fit me perfectly.

Gee Bob, I didn’t see a comment field on the donation page. But I did make my donation.

Bob McCown said:

Greg/Randy. You guys should be all set now. It looks good from here when I “impersonate” you. Let me know if its still wonky for you.

Gee Bob, To know someone is impersonating you really does a lot for your ego. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-embarassed.gif)I’m certainly recognized now, as my shed got a big addition. I don’t know what happened to the 9 or so pictures I had, but I found an old thread where I knew two of them were, and they still show up. So I say all’s well that ends well.

Congrats and thank you Bob !

Hard to believe you have dealt with my crap all these years!

A huge Thankyou to Bob for putting up with me for nearly 10 of those 15 years :slight_smile:

Doug Arnold said:

-snip-

Warm enough for you John? 101.4 yesterday and getting hotter!

Another irregular member

-Snip-

108 and my poor old AC keeps freezing over, I’ve run 2 bottles of coil cleaner through it … the cold shower helped me.

Thanks for asking!

John

Daktah, my profile tells me I joined in 2005… so I’ve been here longer than you? Who’d a thunk?

(clearly you have posted more than me… )

Greg

Greg Elmassian said:

Daktah, my profile tells me I joined in 2005… so I’ve been here longer than you? Who’d a thunk?

(clearly you have posted more than me… )

Greg

My join date was December 2005 - so about the same time as you. For the first 5 years I was working a desk job with not much to do most days other than to hang out and post here! That, and I have no life.

I just graduated college (shut up Rooster) when Bob started this site. Wow time sure flies. Married, two kids, three houses and two garden railroads later.

Who do we make checks out to?
bob, LSC, Cash?

David Russell said:

Congrats and thank you Bob !

Hard to believe you have dealt with my crap all these years!

Ya what Rooster said!

Hmm 2006 that was a while ago…