Large Scale Central

Bluestone Southern 2-3 May Operations

Chandlers Furniture in the Industrial Park, Boxcars for finished goods, woodchip car to take the sawdust, woodchips to the paper plant, and bulkhead/centerbeam flat is just to the right, out of the picture.

Working the Industrial Park

Industrial park, different day, different crew

Coal train heading to Memphis

Looking at Evansville

Was a terrific weekend indeed! This might be the first year I got any pictures lol

Sunday I wasn’t a very good railfan as I only got a couple pics, but here we see a rare lashup with a set of Southern Pacific heritage units leading a set of Bluestone Southern SD-40s on a track sweep from overlook to the yard

Thank you Andy and Jane for a wonderful weekend with friends and trains :smiley: and I really like the Overlook switching puzzle, I wont mention anything though about all the broken Coke bottles from a recent switching maneuver up there :wink:

The next set of Pictures are of trains/crews working the Town of Hilltop Overlook.

Looking from the south end

MCL-1, the Evvansville Western’s Local, being operated with a set of PA-B’s, entering BLuefield on trackage rights from the Bluestone Southern

Train leaving the Bluefield Yards

Saturdays Yardmasters

Trains being operated:

Excellant!

Looks like all the damage from those critters was cleaned up. Lookin’ good, Andy.

Steve Featherkile said:

Looks like all the damage from those critters was cleaned up. Lookin’ good, Andy.

Steve, Jane and I got all the cow damaged track replaced the week prior… Took a total of 3 hours… We replaced the entire section of track, I still have to go thru it all, and see how much I can salvage… Ground stayed wet till about 10 days before Ops, then we were trying to play ““catch-up”” to get ready for Ops…

Fantastic! It’s a dream RR!!

Andy Clarke said:

Steve, Jane and I got all the cow damaged track replaced the week prior…

Don’t you mean Jane not Jane and I ?

Found a few pictures of the monster running around on Saturday. Here we see Frankenstein sitting in the yard awaiting an assignment

Here it is seen with a coal car and crummy heading out to the Sparta Sub

and seen here waiting on a siding as a shay runs past

That looks terrific Jane and Andy. I like the 6 foot double track bridges were can I get some?

Hey Todd, good to see you posting!

Thank you, just told Rachel that I can’t wait to get released to back to full duty and start working on our railroad here in Ste Genevieve. Wish we could see you all some time, missed having fun running and talking trains.

Todd, Great to hear from you…

About the bridges, I hear there’s a place that has stacks of these in Missouri… Give me some time, I"ll remember it, sometime…(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-sealed.gif)

I think i.know the place. In fact he stores them between rows of grapes and Elk. Your place looks great.

Looks real nice Andy!

Aaron and Jane great pics…

And what scale is that Aaron?

I guess she has cooling issues. All of the pictures have her running with the engine doors open.