Large Scale Central

LGB and Pola Collection for sale

Hello All,

I have a bunch of LGB and Pola items I just picked up and figured I offer them here before I try anywhere else. I will send pictures to anyone who asks and will try and post some here soon. All items are in very good shape with some NIB and others dusty/light dirt on the tops. Most items show little wear. Most buildings are in good to very good with one or two excellent. All locos have been tested and work well. The pola buildings might have a tiny piece missing here or there but are basically very complete compared to others I’ve seen offered. A couple buildings are NIB. The keeper shanty and motorized crossing gates work as they should and really operate nicely. They too look to be display dirty and like most everything else that’s dirty, can be cleaned fairly easy. I prefer to sell the shanty and gates together but also reserve the right now to sell them as they are growing on me and should look great on my layout to animate it. The LGB cars are all in great shape with some NIB but all have plastic wheels still. I will be posting some pictures soon. On Monday I’ll be going on vacation until the first of the year. I will keep all interested parties in the order I’m contacted and people will get first refusal as the emails come in. Once I get home I will contact everyone still interested. I will have computer access while away so I will be monitoring and answering this forum.

Thanks, Ted

Correct link

https://www.largescalecentral.com/public/ynforum_attach/5d/7c/02/277e3_f246.docx?c=f9a3&fc='LGB%20and%20Pola%20list%20for%20sale%2012.16.20.docx'

Prices are asking prices, I will do quantity discount and I will ship.

How much for the Delton, Hickory engineering log cars?

David Maynard said:

How much for the Delton, Hickory engineering log cars?

Already an offer before you that I countered. If he accepts, they’re sold. Waiting to hear back.

Log cars are sold.

Some pictures of some items.

Few more pictures

Interested in the Berlin Wall cars. I am in Southeastern, MA so I can pickup.

Interested in the Berlin Wall cars.

I would be interested in the 4076 EBT Coal Hopper and the 4076 D02 Blue Sante Fe Coal Hopper if still available. I live in Georgia zip code 30041 for shipping estimate.

Let me know, I can pay you through PayPAL or send you a check. Thank you.

Bill Buescher

I’ve sent those above PMs. I am away in Florida until the first but will continue to monitor this posting answering any questions. Thanks for your interest.

Hello All,

Once I get back home sometime after the first of the year, I’ll be putting these items on eBay so if you’re interested in anything, ask now.

Thanks

I am interested in some of the buildings and a few cars. I sent you a PM. Thanks

UPDATE: All buildings are sold. Most other items sold. Here’s what I have left and some new additions.

1. 2017d loco with powered tender, lightly used, in original box, smoke doesn’t work. $175

2. LGB Santa Fe brown box car, NIB $40

3. LGB Searchlight car, used but barely, cleaned up and looks/works as new, $60

4. 20+ year old Circus set in original box. Many extra cars including caboose. Purchased 20yrs ago and never used. All in original boxes. Some circus animals missing.

5. LGB Black tank car, all cleaned up from previous picture, looks almost new. $40

6. Two pair early generation remote RI switches. 3 switch motors work excellent, one works very good, probably needs so TLC. Rails have been cleaned on top with some corrosion on the rail sides. A few broken tie clips on one or two but switches are completely serviceable. $100

7. Bachmann passenger coaches, 2, $20 PR

Pictures coming