Large Scale Central

Neqiuda Harz 2-6-2T RC loco

Did a search on the forums and didn’t see anything come up. I just bought this loco off of FB marketplace for $80. I bought it to pull my track cleaning car around. I was quite surprised how well it runs and how long. It’s finicky on throttle setting but once you get used to it it’s not bad. on YouTube there’s a video that goes over the loco and states the wheels and drivers are plastic. While they do look plastic, they are metal and the loco is basically a clone of the lgb with excellent detail. It has directional lighting and a generic sound that’s too loud or inside but would work good enough outside. You can shut the sound off by pushing the button labeled ”music” on the transmitter. It’s also got a good amount of power and runs on a simple 7.2 NiMh pack. Didn’t know if anyone else had one. It doesn’t like R1 curves as the axles don’t have all the sideways movement the LGB does but for $80 complete with transmitter and charger, I can’t go wrong. I think new they are $120 on Amazon.

The UK Gscalecentral.net guys do a lot of Newquida posts, like this one:
https://www.gscalecentral.net/threads/newqida-r-c-g-scale-locomotive-review.307542/

The Newquida stuff is pretty neat if you like the European stuff. You can get a set of 4 passenger cars for $100. Theyre a great deal.

Bob McCown said:

The Newquida stuff is pretty neat if you like the European stuff. You can get a set of 4 passenger cars for $100. Theyre a great deal.

Wow…KNIFE !!

Ric,

You need those cars!!!

I have the RC locomotive and a total of twelve of the passenger cars. Love the cars, the engine not so much. The detail on both is very good but the engine is pretty finicky to run. At least mine is.

My throttle is finicky but once you get used to it, it’s not bad. For $100, it gives me something to run around independent of my analog DC power. Perfect for cleaning my future track with my cleaning car.