Large Scale Central

Finally - track maintenance.

Working on the track today, for the first time since winter. We’ve been very busy this spring, and the weather has been horrible. I’m cleaning, clamping with split jaws, and re-leveling. My wife is setting buildings we picked up this winter. I’d like to run a train later. I need to do some repair work on the station.

Right behind ya Daniel… Been bad weather here to. Just now getting some dry rotted retaining wall finished. Next to work on the track and or laf. find them. Keep up posting on your and maybe seeing progress to help us get our going… (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

I was almost done with mine, when someone stepped on Resignation bridge and broke it in two. Once I finally get the bridge built, the railroad will be lost in the weeds again.

Duplicate post. Ooops.

I got most of the railroad weeded today, but the boss says I need to finish repairs in the RV before I work on track.

First full runs without a weed or twig derailment. Now if I could just stop stepping on stuff !!