Large Scale Central

Regner Konrad & Stainz

As not all the live steamers might look at the for sale board, I am looking to trade my Regner Konrad & Stainz for an Aster Reno. Open to cash offers as well but prefer to trade even up for the Reno. See the ad over in the for sale thread for details on both locomotives. Thanks Mike and Michele T

Mike Toney said:

As not all the live steamers might look at the for sale board, I am looking to trade my Regner Konrad & Stainz for an Aster Reno. Open to cash offers as well but prefer to trade even up for the Reno. See the ad over in the for sale thread for details on both locomotives. Thanks Mike and Michele T

But you do have 3 listings on the Home page …

This reply bumps you back to the top of the list tho’

Good Luck

I did not know that, thanks John! Anyways, both are now traded off to a new home for this nice old Aster Reno. She has been sleeping in a display case for many years, so a trip thru the shops to wake her back up, then I will get after that brass work with some Brasso. Gonna make her sparkle again, just as they did in that period of American railroading. I have a rake of 3 custom painted Kalamazoo shorty coaches and a pair of 1:32nd yellow Marklin Maxi coaches to pull. She should look good on either set as she is scaled at 1:28th according to Aster. The Kalamazoo set will help tame her a bit, with the interiors and figures I have added, they are quite heavy and give my old Kalamazoo 4-4-0 a real work out to pull them. Mike the Aspie