Large Scale Central

Aristo Frt Cars 4 Sale 2 Deliver 2 York

I am forced to thin my collection of Aristo Freight Cars that were “Club Cars” only available to Club members. Save on shipping in lots of 3 and 4

D&H Boxcars 18202, 18194, 18235 Metal Wheels $200 for all 3

KCS Boxcars from RLD 18349, 18516, 18285, 18240 Metal Wheels $250 for all 4

NC&StL Dixieland from SELSTS 19235, 19086, 19297 Metal Wheels $250 for all 3

I have a New Haven A&B units for sale, tomorrow is the last day on eBay. $349 or a reasonable CASH offer.

Have more, but I need to go, so keep watching for more hard-to-find deals.

Lou

Lou, PM sent.

New Haven Diesels are SOLD!

The boxcars for sale are in sets of 3 or 4, I do not want to break them up individually.

BUMP

Adding Aristo Undecorated kits Boxcar, Reefer, Covered Gondola

Also 2 Black Unlettered 2 Bay Hoppers

Price on undecorated cars?

Price on undecorated cars?

$50 each.

Lou, the 2 black hoppers… are they the small 2-bay coal hoppers?

Yes, JD, they are black, unlettered.

This is only for the LSC group because I had an occurrence a few years back which upset me. I do painting and decal-ling to sell. Well, I saw one that I had sold to someone for sale on ebay, and it had been wrecked! Looked like it was dropped. To me it is like your kids getting into an accident. I want my kids to go to a good home. Pretty much all of you are good railroad parents. That being said, this is my customs that I can bring to York, and if I like your looks, I will sell to you. All but one Aristo with metal wheels. BCR=Boxcar Red

IC 40ft Plug Door Boxcar Orange #13697

MKT 40’ Boxcar BCR #91584 SOLD

NJI&I (Wabash) 40’ Boxcar BCR #214 SOLD

CN Maple Leaf 40’ Boxcar BCR #540798

PRR 40’ Boxcar BCR #36989

Reading 40’ Boxcar BCR #114023 SOLD

C&O Covered Hopper Blue #5682 No Box SOLD

LSCX Covered Hopper Grey #17

I just finished fixing a MTH 1/32 Modern Tanker Gulf The Chrome on one end has bubbled. I put USA Trucks and Couplers on it, it came without any. Don’t have the car# handy, but it really doesn’t look that bad.

$60 each with 3 references from reputable people. And I’m losing money on each one of these. [Cue Violins]

Lou, PM sent.

Bump. Someone NEEDS the Gulf Tanker, with box. Can bring to York if someone wants it.

Lou,

If the C&O hopper is still available I’d love to have it. I have one of your C&O for Progress Box Car that I bought from you a couple of years ago and I LOVE it! I might also be interested in the Wabash boxcar.

Let me know if you would like me to send payment before the ECLSTS. I can send money through PayPAL or just bring you cash at the show.

Thank you. Have a great day.

Bill Buescher

C&O blue covered hopper is available. Cash at the show would be great, then I will have money to spend.

The MKT, Reading, and NJI&I (Wabash) boxcars are going to Canada.

Thanks Lou. I’ll see you next Friday at the ECLSTS with cash in hand! Earmark that C&O hopper for me!

Have a great week.

Bill Buescher

Bump.

Last chance guys. Practice packing today.

I am not carrying stuff with me to bring back home (except the mini-Timesaver).