Forums Modeling Figures
  • Topic: Figues Durability Test 2019

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 6, 2019 6:01 PM EST
      • Holiday Inn Express, School of train repair

• Thanks

Figues Durability Test 2019

For the new year I decided to find out just how well figures will hold up in a hostile climate. Or possibly I just like to torture figures....

Since New Mexico has some of the highest background radiation and UV levels in the country I would say that most of you should get as good or better results than this from your people. If not I highly recommend torturing them until performance and moral improve..

I have attached factory painted figures from 8 different manufacturers to a 2X4. Beginning New Years day they were placed outside in the yard where they are exposed to the elements, UV and public ridicule without any protection. They will remain there for the next year...maybe longer. Each month on or about the first I will take a picture and post it to this thread so everyone can see how they are holding up.

From left to right the brands are: Mojo (molded vinyl), Railroad Avenue (resin), Just Plain Folks (resin), Woodland Scenics (resin), Fun & Games(resin), Prieser (resin) Cheaple (resin) and Scleich (molded vinyl).

This is science so you all need to take it serious. The lives of your figures just might depend on it. 

Boomer

These Bachmann connies are great but you gotta hit'em jusssst rightttt!

• January 6, 2019 6:33 PM EST
      • Right here 'X', Pa

• Thanks

Does torture include waterboarding, scalping, electricity, or skin removal ?  If yes will you video the proceedings ?

Thank you

Forums Modeling Figures

Icon Legend

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google