Large Scale Central

MRC transformer

Found this older MRC transformer that was in the garage and was all rusty, now I’m trying to figure out what all the switches do. There is a HO/G switch in the back above the power cord entrance that booses out going track voltage from anout 14vdc to 18vdc, on the front the top red switch is the power on/off switch and just to the left of it is a very small LED that glows red when the switch is in the on position. The bottom switch is the directional switch and there are also small red LED’s that light when in on direction or the other. Now I’m left with the 2 center black switches. The one just above the bottom directional switch controls power to a reversing loop, but can’t figure out what the 1 directly below the top switch (on/off) power. It is a single poll on/off switch and doesn’t seem to control anything… Readers and ideas?MRC transformer

An earlier version of their T’Power 6000 ?

ref. https://www.trainz.com/products/mrc-6000-g-train-power-controller?variant=33122902470

thank you sir, that’s why I couldn’t read it with a meter cause it’s pulse. Thanks so much, Bill