Large Scale Central

Ceiling Train - O Scale

So somehow I managed to delete my freightshed and lost all my pics I had, so I am trying something Shawn V mentioned about posting pictures from FB right to this site.

Lets see if it works!

What is that black thing in the middle of your track, that looks like a (gasp) third rail. (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-surprised.gif)

Had to do O-scale for my ceiling layout as we do not have high enough ceilings to do Large Scale around the ceiling.

But it does give me an excuse to spend more time at the train store!

I would Install a covered bridge over the door …It’s a great echo chamber …and looks awesome as well.

I’m too paranoid about the success rate of gravity and the motives of that Murphy lawyer dude to have one of those around the top of the wall tracks.

The trackside arrangements do make nice looking scenes.

Pennsylvania’s E6 Atlantics, H-8 Consolidations, and G-5 4-6-0s, which shared that boiler all made good looking locomotives and I understand that boiler steamed well too.

Oh! The C of G football car! :slight_smile:

Sean McGillicuddy said:

I would Install a covered bridge over the door …It’s a great echo chamber …and looks awesome as well.

Something to think about for my winter project next year!

Forrest Scott Wood said:

I’m too paranoid about the success rate of gravity and the motives of that Murphy lawyer dude to have one of those around the top of the wall tracks.

The trackside arrangements do make nice looking scenes.

Pennsylvania’s E6 Atlantics, H-8 Consolidations, and G-5 4-6-0s, which shared that boiler all made good looking locomotives and I understand that boiler steamed well too.

Probably more of a chance I will drop them myself while handling the locomotives & cars then of them falling off of the railway! (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-smile.gif)

Woodland Scenics did a really nice job on the trailers that I used on the layout.

This one even has a lighted television inside!

Forrest Scott Wood said:

My favorite car so far in O-scale!

Picked up a MTH Genset locomotive and some MBTA passenger cars a couple of weeks ago!

OO are they making the new engine yet… That looks great

Sean McGillicuddy said:

OO are they making the new engine yet… That looks great

Not sure , they did just release the Amtrak AEM7 looks pretty nice.

so much layout in so little space…

tempting, tempting…