Large Scale Central

Rolling Stock For Sale

Hi Everyone,

After a several year hiatus from running my trains I’m getting my roster back in shape and ready to run. I have more than I need so here is what I have for sale:

ART460825 - NC&STL Dixieland 40’ Boxcar, 2007 SELSTS Show Car, Rd#19086 - Very Clean - $40 - SOLD/Lou

LGB47913 - NYC 40’ Boxcar, Rd#121346 - Clean - $30 - Pending

ART45109-A - B&O Sentinel Double Door Red 40’ Boxcar, Rd#298124 - Very Clean - $40 - SOLD

ART45105 - NYC Double Door 40’ Boxcar, Rd#77149 - Very Clean - $40 - SOLD/Nico

ART45205 - NJDX Plug Door 40’ Boxcar, Rd#1425 - Very Clean - $40 - SOLD

ART45211 - Moose Brewing Co Plug Door 40’ Boxcar, Rd#80005 - Mint - $40

ART86002 - Colorado Southern Classic Wood Boxcar, Rd#8402 - Light Dirt - $20

R1445A - Jersey Central Outside Braced Boxcar, $66892 - Light Dirt - $35

ART41812-C - NYC 2 Bay Offset Hopper Car, Rd#870144 - Very Clean - $40

ART41812-A - NYC 2 Bay Offset Hopper Car, Rd#870022 - Very Clean - $40

ART41807-F - B&O Capital Dome 2 Bay Offset Hopper Car, Rd#640461 - Very Clean - $40

ART46216 - CP Rail 40’ Reefer (Silver), Rd#285602 - Very Clean - $55

CART462900 - CP Rail 40’ Reefer (Silver w/ Pacman Logo), Rd#287227 - Very Clean - $55

CART555800A - CP Rail 40’ Reefer (Yellow w/ Pacman Logo), Rd#165188 - Very Clean - $55

ART46246-1 - Illinois Central 40’ Reefer, 2006 MWLSTS which was canceled, Rd#16094 - $55

ART21510 - D&RGW Long Tender for Mikado 1202 - Dusty - $100 - SOLD/Dave M

I have a R22560 B&O Alco S4, RD#9080 which isn’t ready to sell. ( I forget if I took the Revo RX out of it or not) If someone is interested I will dig it out and make sure it is restored to original. I plan on asking $150. - SOLD/Gene

I also have something like 25 cars worth of used Aristo and USAT metal wheel sets. $12/car. Most are weathered. (Rustic Red if I remember correctly), some are new. I can get an actual count if there is interest.

Added 3/10/18

I have 17 4 pair (2 axels) Aristo wheel sets I will sell. $5/pair. Used, not weathered but have slight rusting on axels.

Weathered 8 pair. SOLD

$7/pair for the two pair that are mint. SOLD/Lou

See photo

I have 8 pair (2 axels) of Bachman wheels for $5/pair. See photo. - SOLD/Michael

1 have two USAT R2037 Modern Tank Car trucks with rotating bearings and extended couplers in excellent condition. - $80 for the two. See photo.

I’ve tried to indicate condition best I could. All have been sitting out of the box on shelves.

Shipping not included

I have the original boxes for all except the long tender.

All include hook & loop couplers except the long tender, classic wood boxcar & Alco, which have Aristo couplers.

All rolling stock have plastic wheels.

I’ll be in York on Friday, the 30th if you want to avoid shipping.

I haven’t taken recent photos of this equipment but will upon request.

Thanks to everyone for looking.

Ward H

Ward,

i will take the Art- 45105 NYC double door box car.

I will pick it up in York.

thanks Nico

Ward I’ll take the ART21510 - D&RGW Long Tender for Mikado 1202 - Dusty - $100

Thank you and I’ll set up to see you at the show

Thank you, Dave

I will take ART460825 - NC&STL Dixieland 40’ Boxcar, 2007 SELSTS Show Car, Rd#19086

Can pick up and pay you at York?

Nico, Dave and Lou. I will see you in York. Can you PM me your cell so I can find you?

Thanks

If the metal wheels are in good shape, I am sure there will be someone who is interested in them.

David Maynard said:

If the metal wheels are in good shape, I am sure there will be someone who is interested in them.

Bring everything that you haven’t sold to the Drag and Brag on Friday. Lots of buyers there.

I updated the list and added the wheels and a photo of them.

Thanks Everyone.

Ward Hutton said:

I updated the list and added the wheels and a photo of them.

Thanks Everyone.

Ward I was not able to see your pics

richard

Thanks Richard.

Took me a few tries to figure out how to do it.

Ward, please see your PM.

Good to see you posting again, Ward… Wish I could make it to York to see the “OLD” gang. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)(http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)(http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif)

Full time caregiver now as Kay is still on O2 24/7 and in a wheelchair when going any distance… Otherwise, it’s a walker…

Still havin’ fun makin’ decals, though. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)(http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Hi Ward.

I see you anchored up for a while and are going to get back into railroading again. You should have little problem moving you Aristo items at York and I hope you get to enjoy the show. Ivor from Northern Ireland will be there again this year so look him up if you can. Best wishes to you and Cathy.

Love chatting with long time friends. (I refuse to say old friends)

Stan,

I really enjoyed visiting with you at the shows. Those were really fun times. Sorry you can’t make it but I fully understand. Been there with Cathy.

I retired at the end of December after 44 years with the same company. I’m hopping to have time for both trains and sailing from here on out.

Alan,

I figured it was time to for me to keep up with both trains and sailing. I’m looking forward to the show, will be fun.

I’m glad to hear Ivor is attending the show the year. Always good to see him and Frieda.

Glad to hear from you.

Ward

Ward, How much for the shipping to 43333 for the NYC boxcar LGB47913 - NYC 40’ Boxcar, Rd#121346 - Clean - $30 . Thanks, Travis

Travis,

I’ll pack it up, weigh and get a cost tomorrow morning.

Ward

Updated list.

Thanks

Travis, sent you a pm.