• Topic: On30 Shays from PBL!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 2, 2017 1:03 PM EDT
      • North Coastal, CA

• Thanks

On30 Shays from PBL!

Group:

Just looking at the back cover of the latest NG&SL Gazette. That space is usually taken up by a semi-local supplier, PBL. They specialize in Sn3, and have beautiful, fully painted brass models shown, but only in Sn3. They have been in business since 1979.

This month, they announced the possible production of a series of Shay locomotives in O and On30! The accompanying pictures are of their latest S-scale models, but they are asking potential customers to contact them if interested in O-scale models. They indicate that they will produce these if there is enough interest.

Anyone interested in these superb models should contact PBL. Their website is: https://www.p-b-l.com/

Jerry

This post was edited by Jerry B. at October 2, 2017 4:06 PM EDT
    • October 2, 2017 4:07 PM EDT
      • Be Nice

• Thanks

Jeeze! Those things in S scale are BEAUTIFUL!

Be sure­ to visit ­my site, l­ots of tec­hnical tip­s and modi­fications,­ and you c­an search ­for topics­ and key w­ords.

­Click HERE for Greg­'s web sit­e
      PLEASE NOT­E: Please do NOT use private messaging, i­f you have­ a questio­n, feel fr­ee to emai­l me priva­tely, u­se regular­ email onl­y: greg@el­massian.co­m

• October 2, 2017 4:36 PM EDT
      • Tingewick, Buckinghamshire

• Thanks

For some years now I have looked on in wonder at P-B-L's creations. They are on par with some of the best stuff (in fact way above) I used to be into in the 1/43rd scale model car world. I reference them to check the detail on Accucraft's and Bachmann's much largerFn3 stuff. Total magic.

Forums Modeling O / On30

Icon Legend

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google