Forums Power and Sound Power and Sound
  • Topic: PP3 9V USB RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 29, 2017 9:10 AM EDT
      • KENILWORTH, WARWICKSHIRE UK. (Just up the road from Stratford-Upon-Avon)

• Thanks

PP3 9V USB LITHIUM RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES

Banggood (China) have PP3 9v/400 and 800  milliamp   RECCHARGEABLE LITHIUM batteries available ,that can be charged by a special mini USB cable (available from Bangood) from your lappy or PC.

Bit dearer than the usual rechargeable types.  AlieExpress have them cheaper I noticed..not much cheaper.  USB cables  available  to charge 1, 2 3 or 4 batteries the same time from the one source.  Batteries indicate when charged and are fitted with the safety PCB.  Connections by the usual PP3 type.

AlieExpress do not appear to have the charging cables.

This post was edited by Ross Mansell at August 29, 2017 9:17 AM EDT
    • August 29, 2017 1:51 PM EDT
      • Be Nice or STFU

• Thanks

How about a link? banggood search gives 0 results for pp3 rechargeable lithium, and 9v rechargeable lithium.

Clearly a special cable, since USB is 5 volts

Greg

Be sure­ to visit ­my site, l­ots of tec­hnical tip­s and modi­fications,­ and you c­an search ­for topics­ and key w­ords.

­Click HERE for Greg­'s web sit­e
      PLEASE NOT­E: Please do NOT use private messaging, i­f you have­ a questio­n, feel fr­ee to emai­l me priva­tely, u­se regular­ email onl­y: greg@el­massian.co­m

• August 30, 2017 3:02 AM EDT

• Thanks

Greg Elmassian said:

How about a link? banggood search gives 0 results for pp3 rechargeable lithium, and 9v rechargeable lithium.

Clearly a special cable, since USB is 5 volts

Greg

Its their website system...sometimes its ok..others its a bag o' nails.....

https://www.banggood.com/search/https-www.banggood.com-search-9v-400mah-usb-rechargeable-9v-lipo-battery.html.html

https://www.banggood.com/search/9v-800mah-usb-rechargeable-9v-lipo-battery.html

https://www.banggood.com/ZNTER-Micro-USB-Charging-Cable-for-USB-Rechargeable-Battery-p-1069772.html?rmmds=search

You have a choice of  the number of leads as regards number of batteries to charge from same supply.....

This post was edited by Ross Mansell at August 30, 2017 3:22 AM EDT
    • August 30, 2017 6:53 AM EDT
      • Tingewick, Buckinghamshire

• Thanks

Thanks for the info Ross, I've been thinking about these. Only problem, signed up to the site and all those batteries are out of stock and some with no re-stock date. Tried AlieExpress but can't get anything but the home page to load.  Not a criticism just what I'm seeing right now. 

This post was edited by Max Winter at August 30, 2017 7:03 AM EDT
    • August 30, 2017 10:44 AM EDT

• Thanks

Max Winter said:

Thanks for the info Ross, I've been thinking about these. Only problem, signed up to the site and all those batteries are out of stock and some with no re-stock date. Tried AlieExpress but can't get anything but the home page to load.  Not a criticism just what I'm seeing right now. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their offer of 2 batteries is out of stock..Singles still available and there are two makes  to choose from.  However...I wanted a couple and had to buy them from AlieExpress at a priced pair AND  they were slightly cheaper.... 

TRY THIS..

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1PCS-ZNTER-S19-9V-400mAh-USB-Rechargeable-9V-Lipo-Battery-For-RC-Camera-Drone-Accessories/32705637429.html?spm=2114.search0204.0.0.A2nSWs

NOTE.....AlieExpress  now appear to have charging USB cables look under batteries and chargers.....

This post was edited by Ross Mansell at August 30, 2017 10:55 AM EDT
    • August 30, 2017 12:35 PM EDT
      • Be Nice or STFU

• Thanks

Interesting, found a video of what is inside, two 3.7v cells, with a DC-DC converter to boost to close to 9v, although some people have measured these at 8.13 volts.

Be sure­ to visit ­my site, l­ots of tec­hnical tip­s and modi­fications,­ and you c­an search ­for topics­ and key w­ords.

PLEASE NOT­E: Please do NOT use private messaging, i­f you have­ a questio­n, feel fr­ee to emai­l me priva­tely, u­se regular­ email onl­y: greg@el­massian.co­m

• August 31, 2017 6:31 AM EDT

• Thanks

The ZNTER type I received from Bangood measured 9.16v on the digital....

• September 2, 2017 7:30 PM EDT
      • Be Nice or STFU

• Thanks

The voltages seem to be all over the place...

Greg

Forums Power and Sound Power and Sound

Icon Legend

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google