Large Scale Central

More almost free Stuff - records, track, etc.

Still trying to clear out my garage/workshop before a move.

I found a stash of 4 vinyl records - I think someone gave them to me after I digitized them for him! Shipping $ only.

I have 2 Bachmann speed controllers with the wall wart transformer, and wires, clip, etc. $5+shipping each.

A box of Bachmann indoor track - the timplate stuff. Makes a big oval - 12 curves = 4’ diam circle, 20 straights = 2x10’ sides. Great Xmas option. $10 the lot +shipping.

Good Luck with this Pete. We’ve been moving/“downsizing” now for a couple of years. Had to put an attic floor in the “duplex” to hold all the train and track stuff, until we can move it on to someone else. We only work on it, when we’re home and that slows the process further. Currently, we were in Michigan, because it was 102 in St. Louis, yesterday and we had some work done on the RV.

“Overnighted” in Elkhart, Indiana. There is a fairground campground here that sits between 2 sets of railroad tracks. Reviews say the only down side is 85 trains a day going by, every 24 hours. “Trainwatchers” say its a great place, but we checked it out last night and the trains go by, but are not visible because of vegetation. Great sounds through out the town.